Character Creation Guidelines
- Decide if you want to roll for stats, or use the point buy. If you want to roll for stats, we’ll do that together while listening to Erasure. It will be 4d6, drop the lowest, rolled in order of STR/DEX/CON/INT/WIS/CHA. You can swap one pair and you are done.
- Take a look at the wikis for the race and class you want to play. There’s probably some questions right there you should answer.
- Take a look at the quests Pick one. It’s okay if you pick one that somebody else has.
- For each unique relationship with another PC before the game starts, a PC gains 2 additional maximum hit points. Each relationship need to not positive, but it should be mutually agreed upon.
- Know your character’s opinion about the Salassian Empire and New Arkhosia, if any.
- Ask me for one rumor.
- Do the usual alignment, traits, bond, ideal, flaw entries. I’m gonna do my best to rain down the inspiration.